Sunday 7 September 2014

Batman Mask Makeup 26th August 2014

The next look was inspired by my friend, Ben, who passed away in 2012.
He loved Batman and I thought I would re-create the Batman Mask.
 
 
First, I used Chi Chi Fabulous & Flawless Foundation in Ivory as a base
Then I used a silver face crayon to draw the outline of the mask
 
 
Next, I used my BH Comsetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette
for the orange and yellow glow.
Then I used Black Face & Body paint to outline the mask and fill it in.
Then I did a yellow and orange smoky eye using the 120 palette again,
I applied some Maybelline Big Eyes Mascara and put
NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu on my lips and that's it :)


 
I hope you all enjoyed this look. It would be fun to wear to a costume party or perfect for Halloween. Something quick and easy to achieve as well as affordable.


 
Have fun, Stay Safe.
 
Love Kimmy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment