Saturday 6 September 2014

Been Quiet...

Hey everyone, I've been a bit quiet on here lately.
The past few months have been a complete emotional rollercoaster, I'm really not quite sure why, or where it's all come from.
 
I have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome and I know that it causes depression in some people.
I went to the doctors a few weeks ago and she said that I'm showing signs of mild depression, anxiety and grieving.
 
I could lie and say everything's 'peachy', but it's not.
The depression side of things seems to have faded a little,
but now the anxiety part has sparked up.
 
Also, I am still grieving for a friend, Ben,  who passed away two years ago.
Rather than sit here in a bubble of blurriness and confusion,
I thought why not do something that makes me happy as well as helps others out.
 
So I decided to create a second Instagram account, this one is dedicated to Ben.
On it I show makeup looks that I have completed to create awareness for illnesses, syndromes, diseases, etc.
 
From now on I'll put up a blog post for each look, including products used, as well as information about that particular awareness campaign.


In  loving memory of
Benjamin Hamish Eric Coy
19/03/1990 - 22/06/2012
 
If you would like to follow my journey of creating awareness
please follow me on Instagram
 
Personal: KimAlexandria11
Awareness IG: SmilingForBenno

 

No comments:

Post a Comment